First Presbyterian Church of Norwood
Seeking to Grow in Christ Together:
Welcoming, Loving, Serving in Christ’s Name
Con-nec-tion: noun /kəˈnekSHən/
1. a. The act of connecting.
b. The state of being connected.
2. One that connects; a link
3. An association or relationship:
4. The logical or intelligible ordering of words or ideas; coherence.
5. Reference or relation to something else; context
6. A person, especially one of influence or importance, with whom one is associated, as by kinship or common interests
7. A conveyance or scheduled run providing continuing service between means of transportation
8. A physical link, such as by wire or fiber-optic cable, between two or more points in a ecommunications system
9. A means or channel of communication
Youth Ministry at First Presbyterian is all about making connections
connections with each other
connections with God
connections between what our faith teaches and our daily lives
connections between ourselves and the larger world that God created and loves
We seek connections through
zany games, studying scripture, asking questions, serving others, praying together, sharing our highs and lows, leading worship, just hanging out, and much more.
JOIN US! At FPC you will find a welcoming and a safe place to explore who you are and who God is.
Middle School and High School Sunday school is at 9:45 a.m.
Youth Connection (grades 6-12) meets weekly on Sundays, usually from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m., dinner included.
Our plans sometimes require a time adjustment.
Any changes will be posted on the FPC Youth Facebook page. Check us out!
Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders takes place every other year.
Special Events in recent years have included:
30 Hour Famine
Summer Mission Trip
Massanetta Middle School Conference
Montreat Youth Conference